This website is dedicated to the discussion of development issues in Sierra Leone. At the SL Conference on Development and Transformation, Sierra Leoneans from all walks of life agreed to embark on the road to prosperity. We also identified signposts that we should see along the way that will confirm we are on the right path (the Roadmap). We should remain alert and identify the signposts we pass along the way. It would be left to each reader to judge whether these are taking us to the destination we aspire towards, or whether they are signposts we thought we had left behind in our last journey to conflict, but that are again appearing besides us.
My intention is also to inform, to share, and to sensitize the public about the results of analyses, opinions and studies by our nationals and friends with extensive experience and expertise on matters affecting our march to prosperity.
I hope readers will help pass on the message to other nationals many of whom do not have access to the internet or who cannot read and write.
This website is conceived as an a-political forum to review matters of national interest. Comments or Guest Blogs will not be accepted if clearly aimed at promoting or defending a political party.
In The News
- Nigeria: Iindependence – FG Declares Monday Public Holiday
- Nigeria: Troops Arrest Boko Haram Militants At Cattle Market
- Nigeria: Domestic Airlines Record 16,353 Cases of Delayed Flights in 6 Months – – NCAA
- Nigeria: Edo Election – Protest Trails Election Result Announcement in Benin
- Caf’s Nyantakyi and Camara elected to Fifa council
- Nigeria: Rise in Nigerian Sex Slavery in Italy Fuelled By Violence and ‘Juju’ Magic
- Lagos hawkers: Nuisance or necessity?
- Feature: How Donald Trump Set Off a Civil War Within the Right-Wing Media
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Nakagin Capsule Tower
- Sudan government accused of using chemical weapons in Darfur
- Ugandan shot by US police ‘pointed object’
- African Champions League: Egypt’s Zamalek hope to have fans for final against Sundowns
- Report Accuses Sudan of ‘Scorched Earth’ Tactics in Darfur
- Notebook: Donald Trump, Sean Hannity and a Still-Elusive Tape
- Sierra Leone News: SAMUEL JOHN: A TRUE GENTLE MAN GONE
- Elvis Costello’s New York Soul
- Sierra Leone News: Reduce The Visa Hassle
- ‘Sports will be the most important sector in the country’ – -Minister Vows
- LAC & Co appeal conviction
- FINA swimming officials’ clinics underway in Sierra Leone